We are looking for passionate BS/MS/PhD students to join the lab! (Competitive financial support will be provided.)
Followings are some requirements for joining the lab.
- Strong backgrounds in probability, statistics and linear algebra.
- Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++.
- Good communication skills and integrity to become a constructive team member.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute.
Followings are some good to have skills.
- Experience in machine/deep learning tools (e.g., Scikit-Learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe, Torch) is a plus.
- Backgrounds in real analysis, convex optimization is a plus.