- 3/15, A new project with KIST on “Interpretable AI” (40M KRW/year) started!
- 3/13, Taesup gave a talk at Samsung Medical Center, Department of Radiology.
- 3/8, Taesup will give a tutorial at ICCE-Asia 2018 in June, 2018.
- 3/2, Our homepage is renewed!
- 3/2, Jungtae and Youngeun joined the lab as Samsung-sponsored MS students.
- 2/28, Taesup will serve as a reviewer for ECCV 2018.
- 2/19, Hyeongmin joined the lab as a new MS student. Welcome!
- 2/19, Karel finished his visiting and went back to Czech Republic.
- 2/15, A paper, Neural Adaptive Image Denoiser, got accepted to IEEE ICASSP 2018!
- 2/7, Taesup gave a talk at IPIU 2018.
- 1/1, Hongjoon joined the lab as a BS intern.
- 11/24, Taesup will serve as a PC Member for ICML 2018.
- 11/24, Taesup gave a talk at SNU Bioinformatics Institute
- 10/27, Taesup gave a talk at SNU Statistics
- 10/20, Taesup gave a talk at The 5th KAST-Leopoldina Bilateral Symposium on AI and Machine Learning (한독과학기술한림원 공동심포지움)
- 10/14, Taesup will serve as a PC Member for CVPR 2018.
- 10 Dongkyu and Juyeon joined the lab!
- 9/21, Taesup gave a talk at SNU EE 4과 세미나.
- 9, Seungwon joined the lab as a BS intern.
- 9, Wonbin joined the lab as a BS intern. Karel is visiting the lab until next February.
- 7, Suhyun, Sunghwan, Yongbee joined the lab!
- 7/20, Taesup will serve as a PC Member for AAAI 2018.
- 7/18, Taesup will serve as a Workshop/Tutorial Chair for RiTA 2017.
- 7/14, Byungjoon has won 우수학생논문상 at 2017 대한전자공학회 하계학술대회 with his paper “Deep convolutional neural network를 이용한 PM2.5 농도 추정”. Congratulations!
- 7/3, A paper “DUDE-Seq: Fast, flexible, and robust denoising for targeted amplicon sequencing” finally got accepted to PLoS ONE!
- 5/1, We started a new project with Samsung Software R&D Center on “Deep learning based knowledge augmented reasoning”
- 4/28, Invited at at JCCI 2017
- 5/19, Two papers submitted to NIPS 2017. (Keeping the fingers crossed!)
- 5/22, Invited talk at LG Seoul R&D Center
- 3/1, Taesup joined SKKU!
- 12/21, MSIP-IITP 지능정보기술 플래그십 프로젝트 “자율지능 동반자를 위한 적응형 기계학습기술 연구개발” 선정 (참여)
- 12/2, Invited talk at DGIST Global Innovation Festival (DGIF) 2016
- 11/24, Invited seminar at National Institute for Mathematical Science (NIMS)
- 11/19, Invited talk at Korea-Japan DataBase Workshop (KJDB) 2016
- 11/11, Tutorial at IEMEK Fall Symposium 2016 (대한임베디드공학회 추계학술대회)
- 10/28, Invited talk at KICS Coding and Information Theory Workshop (CITW)
- 10, Our paper “Human detection and activity classification based on micro-Dopplers using deep convolutional neural networks” is the 3rd most downloaded paper (Aug 2016, July 2016) in IEEE GRSL!
- 9, Taesup is serving as a PC member for AAAI 2017.
- 8/18, Invited talk at the 1st Workshop on Energy Modeling and Analysis (EMA)
- 8/18, Guest lecture at KICS Information Theory Summer School
- 8/12, A paper “Neural universal discrete denoiser” accepted to NIPS 2016!
- 7/19, Invited talk at 인공지능 알고리즘과 뇌를 모방하는 HW 프레임워크, 대한전자공학회 워크샵
- 6/13, “A novel deep learning based framework for denoising and estimation” selected as NRF Young Researcher Program Award (2016.6~2019.5,$300K/3yrs)
- 6/1, Invited talk at POSTECH CSE Semiar Series
- 5/12, “Classification of human activity on water through micro-Dopplers using deep convolutional neural networks” published in Proceedings of SPIE 9829, Radar Sensor Technology XX Conference, May
- 4/28-29, 2 Invited talks at JCCI 2016
- 4/22, Invited talk at Information Theory Forum, Stanford University.
- 4/10, Our work on micro-Doppler based human activity classification featured @ 대덕넷.
- 4/6, Taesup delivered a special lecture on “Deep learning and AlphaGo” at DGIST.
- 3/28, A paper “Regularization and kernelization of the maximin correlation approach” accepted to IEEE Access.
- 3/9, Sungmin and Wooyoon joined the lab!
- 12/18, Tutorial at 2015 한국정보과학회 동계학술대회
- 11/7, Invited talk at 2015 한국통계학회 추계학술대회
- 10/09, A paper “Human detection and activity classification based on micro-Dopplers using deep convolutional neural networks” accepted to IEEE GRSL.
- 09/14, A paper “RNNDrop: A novel dropout for RNNs in ASR” accepted to 2015 IEEE ASRU Workshop.
- 09, Byungjoon and Jinhee joined the lab!
- 09/01, Taesup started a new job at DGIST!